Friday, September 24, 2010

invitation to my wedding



i feel bad if don't post any invites through this blog. i dun know whether i have regular reader here since i'm not an active blogger. (so i rasa tak confident nak invite, takot syok sendiri kat sini. eheheh) still, i personally feel that it's most appropriate to invite everyone who is somewhere close to Penang and any nothern part to come to my very humble wedding, soon! i'm having a small reception on this coming 10th.October.2010

this post is also dedicated to all my friends, online and offline. you guys are invited! do PM me at norr.naa83@gmail.com for a proper invite. =) for those who have recieved the wedding card, it would be the best thing to meet you guys if everybody can make it. i can't wait to see everybody. and for those who have yet to recieve the card, it's on its way next monday, insyaAllah. :)

my only hope is to take lots of pictures with everyone, so jangan la malu-malu to "snatch" me away from Rizal for cam whoring session! heheh...


sila ooooooo silaaaa! ;p

2 comments:

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

nak pegi boleyy? huhu. nakkkkkkk!

nnisa azizan said...

wiiiii ~ gmbar family pon ada :)