Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DUTY FREE

As planned,.. shyam & I finally managed to find the suitable day to go the free duty zone in Bkt. Kayu hitam. So yesterday right after work we quickly went there and quickly came home cos shyam had to go somewhere at 8pm.. at first, I talked to her into cancelling our duty free zone gateaway tu but she assured me that it was okay to go jugak....erm,.. if not, dunno when pulak nak pegi.. I definitely won’t go on my own cos’ scary place… to get there ada 1 big kastam place that we must go through..they will do some checkings on us by issuing our IC…and then to come back pulak we must go through anther 2 katam checking which for I find very2 uncomfortable.

nama ja duty free zone tapi kastam Malaysia dgn Thailand all over the place..asking what we bought, what do we have in the car boot & most of the time they’ll ask to open the car boot… tak suka la..as if I ni criminal or tukang seludup manusia or something,..huh….and being me, everytime we have to issue our IC and while waiting for the screening, my mind will think of all possible horrible things that could happen to me like…
- I won’t be allowed to enter the zone cos PTPTN I tak abeh bayar..since our government is hunting down those who have not paid yet…( well I pay ok..tp sometimes I fail to pay,..mana tau kan ttiba ja kena tahan..malu)
- Another thing mana la tahu, my face looks like 1 of the people dalam wated list by malaysian or Thailand police ka..takotnya…

Everytime I go there these 2 things always dance across my brain making my heart pumping hard n of course I admit I am paranoid person ok…padahal there is nothing to worry pun..bukan nak cross the border..huh, sabar ja la.

Anyway, our trip to the free duty zone was just 15 minutes drive from our office..and as we arrived I felt like running towards the chocolate store… hihi..I always feel like a little kid everytime I enter the shop..they have all kinds of chocolate u could possibly imagine…and the price are soooooo cheap! Tahap tak masuk akal kadang2.. since I was in the mood of hunting the hantaran items so I bought a few things there la..and maybe my luck yesterday, they had promotion for all the chocolates..huhu…

Check out some of the pics I managed to snap while doing the chocolate hunting…




This is just half of the store…I mean the whole place is filled with chocolates… those who love Hershey's & Kisses tu, the whole aisle is dedicated to Hersye's & kisses… with all types of flavours… very cheap ok… the types and brands of chocolate that this place has to offer are myriads… from budget- concern- costomer to doesn’t -care- about -the price -as long as they taste heavenly -type of costomer…memang syok..

Hmm, what did I buy then?? Ala… biasa ja la… cos I don’t plan to spend like crazy to for my engagement…hihi… but I’m so satisfied with my choice for him…ohh, as for me…this is just what I bought for myself to enjoy after a long day at work…after all, a girl can’t overindulge in lots of chocolates like this… I have more than enough fat to burn already…but this…taste…erm..A quiet taste..hahah…pahit gila!








No comments: