Friday, October 30, 2009

weeeeeeekEND!

how fast time flies..tomorrow is already weekend..hmm,..it'll be another boring saturday & sunday for me. being alone in the house,sleep all i want,..glue my face to the TV all day,ohh..i need to mop the floor...gosh! i wish i won't have to be alone anymore...i have stayed in that house all by myself since i first started working here..and the idea of staying on my own seemed so cool at first but recently i'm beginning to re-evaluate the idea...and i'm actually felling so damn lonely...if i think about it i cry...

i want to fill my time by doing lotsa things so i won't be thinking how pathetic it is to be alone with nobody around...but the place that i'm currently located is very remote and small...there's nothing much i can do here..i want to go back to penang every week but then again,..how could i start saving if i go back a lot..hmm,..i wish i could meet him every weekend but that is impossible also...sedeynyaaaa...but i know how to spend my weekend tomorrow...marking my students' assignments!! yikessss....

anyways, have a great weekend my friends!

No comments: