Thursday, October 29, 2009

DIFFERENT?? how??

i went to class in the spirit of teaching my students...somehow i'm quite worried about them esspecially the final semester students... i have 154 final sem students under my wings this time around...well, u know lah kan final sem students are definitely older then the rest and there are a few who are much much older than i am...yang dah kahwin pun ada..hmm...well, i entered their class and did my job...while i was going around the class there was one student slowly whispered " Miss, why uhh u look different??" and i smiled and said, " well, i gained 100 kg! stop asking and do your work" and he kept asking "no..no..Miss did u get married over the weekend?" and right at that moment i said...NO i did not...and why u asking?? he said " Miss u look different...macam darah manis tu" i just smiled and walked away...

well, i'm not sure what it means by the term "darah manis" (sweet blood) cos apparently it never crosssed my brain cell before... but all i know is that it refers to the person that just got engaged kot... i dun't understand it cos for me the term was widely used in the olden days but still, is it still relevant today?? when i got back to work last tuesday, a few of my office mates kept teasing me and still keep teasing me until this morning about darah manis thingy...i mean, do i look any different??? i don't feel different at all...honestly i don't ok..my blood is not the sweet type but it's actually type B positive lahh...adoi!

hmm,.. i guess i'm not used to the new me just yet.. only when many of my friends keep giving me the full of meaning's smlie then only i realise i better get used to the title... i mean i still call him my boyfriend not fiance and i feel a bit funny to call him fiance...hahah...we're still 2 individuals yang sama...nothing much different... and ohh, i think that student was not the only one asked me wheter i got married last weekend or not but many of my previous students that i bumped into kept asking the same thing.. i mean what the heck...i thought i was really quite about my engagement but apparently,..the news spread even amongst students too..hahah...i thought nobody gave a damn about it...but they did...hahah.. rasa macam disayangi pulak bila orang amik tahu tentang kita,kan!! *wink*

apa pun kan...i feel so happy now..happy sangat..Alhamdulilah...TQ to all of friends who wrote me a lot of personal message on my facebook and the well wishes and all,..i really appreciate that ok..

yours truly,
norr~

2 comments:

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

congratulations dear nor! u look pretty masa engagement, more pics pls.. or while waiting please update with ur engagement preparations, hehe.. mandai2 je i duk suh u buat kan.. i tgh siapkan esaimen preparation bertunang, given by other blogger nad nazira, u join sekali?

NoRr said...

haha...TQ dear...i malu la nak upload everything..i'll try mt best ye..hiks!assignment ape tu?syoknyaaaa...