Monday, July 5, 2010

my reception dress...


i went home as i said in the previous entry to do my 1st fitting of the reception dress..well, some of the pics taken and revealed to my close family and friend...i got some mix reactions regarding the dress...

many of the comments i recieved were about how my tummy look so obvious when i wore the dress..so rite now i have no idea how to go about it just yet...fiance has not seen me in the dress yet cos he cud not make it that day.i went with a sister ja..if peole ask me about how i feel...seriously i dun know. luckily they are willing to improve the dress a little so i don't look like i'm pregnant.

i'm a normal girl having few problems with body. im not a model like figure, and my belly is definitely not flat as a pan cake..so the one thing that i really want to avoid during my reception is a comment " wow..dah pregnant kah?" so this is making me uneased la...

i'm not complaining or what-so-ever i like the whole look of the dress. so simple..but many said too simple rather..they said i look too stiff in the dress..Ya Allah napa i recieved all these comments? and the worst, they linger at the back of my head..i woke up last sunday and cried cos i was not happy..i need to move on and wear a dress that make me happy and doesn't matter what people are going to say i will make sure i wear something i'm happy in. i can't be in dress that i'm not comfortable, rite?? and i dun want people to think i'm pregnant!!




this is my very very very simple dress...sorry ya, i blur everything. the guy at the back..tu la sofi...cute okay!! :-) i love the long veil..makes me feel so romantic. i dun care if it doesn't suit me..i love it long.





taking the picture sambil menahan nafas...hahaha ;p

actually the dress is not 100% done..still need some finishing..butang2 kat tangan belum include lagi...so nampak tangan tu menggelebeh sikit sbb unbottoned yet..


i'm still considering other options at this stage to wear or not to wear, that's the question :)


fiance said " if i'm not happy, then i should do something about it. he said we could still rent other dress if that's what make me happy..after all it's my wedding..i want to feel beautiful..i want to feel like ratu sehari...for once in my life...besides i'm not having two receptions as normal pengantin..this is the only chance for me to feel and look beutiful. i hope people understand this.


the dress that caught my attention as i entered the place...also a dress of sofi's other client..funny i thought it was my dress cos i couldn't remember a thing bout the sketch of my own dress..so take note ya b2b lain...make sure u remember the sketch of your own dress.hahah..malu tau masa i kata.." yang tu ekk my dress" kwang...kwang..kwang..btw, lawa kan dress ni...so full of elegance i must say



p.s: ALL PROBELEMS CAN BE SOLVED, JUST HAVE TO THINK STRAIGHT! SO CAIYOK TO ME! PEACE

7 comments:

Cik Belle said...

dear, u look sweet.. with hand bouquet nanti, insyaAllah, boleh sorok2 sikit kot. ehehe.. cari corset ke.. takpun, u kene cari angle-angle yang menarik untuk dicapture.. no need to worry much dear. u will look fab during ur wedding nanti! =)

NoRr said...

cik belle, TQ for the weet words tau..appreciate it..tu pic i kasi blur and edit bagi kecik lagi..heheh..many suggested to wear koset jugak.we see how for next fitting...kene kurus badan lagi nihh!

Darling Aween said...

korset is a better choice. For me nnt.dun worry dear!!!

NoRr said...

i should have done a dress with corset in the first place agaknya?? heheh

Iryani Azlan said...

i pun akan pakai corset.... but dear, dress tu cantik la... SANGATTTT... i loike... and u look stunning je in that dresss... :)

supersepet© said...

woot woot..niceyyyy babey!!=p

NoRr said...

yanie: TQ so much ok..appreciate the calming words coming from u...buat i think positive at this stage kan.. =)

ellfazira: ye ke?? sure ekk?? huhu...i hope i look nice too..TQ ell!